Awakening Souls' Resources
Welcome to our awakening souls' resources page. Here, you will discover a comprehensive array of resources and tools to help you unlock your manifesting potential, step into your power as the creator of your reality, and create a life of abundance, purpose, and fulfillment.
On this awakening souls resources page, you will find a range of coaches' offerings tailored to suit your unique needs and preferences. The coaches are recommendations and not a part of Lynna K. Teer's coaching services. If you would like to work 1-on-1 or in a group coaching session with Lynna, please book a coaching session with her here.
Our awakening souls' resource page is designed to keep you informed, inspired, and motivated on your journey. Stay connected with our ever-evolving content to stay informed, motivated, and connected to a community of fellow awakening souls.
Our awakening souls' resource page is your gateway to unlocking your true potential and manifesting a life you love. Step into your power, embrace your ability to create, and choose the resources that resonate with you to support you in manifesting your dreams. Start your transformative journey today and discover the extraordinary possibilities that await you.
Coaches and Healers
Melissa Baisi, R. Psych
Melissa is a licensed Psychologist emphasizing Attachment Theory. She also emphasizes Neville Goddard's Law of Assumption and other teachings in her work. Contact Melissa at melissabaisi.com.
Faith Streng, Psychic Medium and Healer
Faith is a 3rd generation Psychic Medium and past life healer. She specializes in Spiritual Response Therapy, Akashic healing, chakra balancing, channeling and coaching into 1:1 Restorative Spirit Programming sessions. FaithStrengHealing.com.
Mariko Frederick, Soul Priority
Mariko Frederick is a visionary entrepreneur, founder, and CEO of Soul Priority, a company dedicated to transforming the way we approach work and business. soulpriority.com.
Shivany is a women's empowerment coach, spiritual business coach, master energy healer, and psychic. Shivany Gonell on LinkedIn
Julie Speetjens, B.Sc, RMT, KRMT, LRM, CMRM, ARP
Julie is a Psychic Medium, sui Reiki Ryoho Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Teacher, Registered Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher, Certified Medical Reiki Master, Angelic Reiki Practitioner, and Lightarian Reiki Master. Soaringheartenergies.com
METAPHYSICAL, CHANNELING, AND BEYOND THE THIRD DIMENSION
Metaphysics is the branch of philosophy that studies the fundamental nature of reality, the first principles of being, identity and change, space and time, causality, necessity, and possibility.
Channeling is the process by which a person becomes a conduit for a deceased person, as someone from an ancient culture, who imparts information about a previous life.
- Earth 11:11
- Kryon: Kryon is a loving, angelic entity channeled by Lee Carroll, the original Kryon channel.
- Bashar: Bashar is a non-physical being who speaks through the channel Darryl Anka.
- Above and Beyond Duality
AUTHORS & TEACHERS
- Neville Goddard: Neville Lancelot Goddard, generally known as Neville, was a Barbadian author who wrote on the Bible, mysticism, and self-help. His teachings on The Law of Assumption are popular in the manifesting community online. Neville gave approximately 400 lectures during his lifespan. Neville’s teachings were the catalyst for Lynna K. Teer’s awakening.
- The I AM Discourses of St. Germaine
- Ra, The Law of One
- Joseph Murphy: Joseph Denis Murphy was an Irish author and New Thought minister, ordained in Divine Science and Religious Science.
- Alan Watts: Alan Wilson Watts was an English writer, speaker, and self-styled “philosophical entertainer”, known for interpreting and popularizing Indian and Chinese traditions of Buddhist, Taoist, and Hindu philosophy for a Western audience.
- Eckhart Tolle: Eckhart Tolle is a German-born spiritual teacher and self-help author who resides in Canada. He is best known as the author of The Power of Now and A New Earth.
- Joe Dispenza
- Deepak Chopra: Deepak Chopra is an Indian-born American author and alternative medicine advocate. A prominent figure in the New Age movement, his books and videos have made him one of the best-known and wealthiest figures in alternative medicine
- William Blake: William Blake was an English poet, painter, and printmaker. Largely unrecognized during his lifetime, Blake is now considered a seminal figure in the history of the poetry and visual art of the Romantic Age.
- Charles F. Haanel: The Master Key System
- Carl Jung: Carl Gustav Jung was a Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst who founded analytical psychology. Jung’s work has been influential in the fields of psychiatry, anthropology, archaeology, literature, philosophy, psychology, and religious studies.
- Florence Scovel Shinn: Florence Scovel Shinn was an American artist and book illustrator who became a New Thought spiritual teacher and metaphysical writer in her middle years.
- Genevieve Behrend: Your Invisible Power