The resources listed on this page have been added to provide relevant information to help understand how to create your own reality. This list of resources is not an exhaustive list by any means. However, the information provided will help you on your journey of awakening and ascension.
This list is not exhaustive. If you are aware of additional resources you feel may help others on their journey, please submit the information on our Contact us page.
NEVILLE GODDARD RESOURCES
Neville Lancelot Goddard, generally known as Neville, was a Barbadian author who wrote on the Bible, mysticism, and self-help. His teachings on The Law of Assumption are popular in the manifesting community online. Neville gave approximately 400 lectures during his lifespan. Neville’s teachings were the catalyst for Lynna K Teer’s awakening.
METAPHYSICAL, CHANNELING, AND BEYOND THE THIRD DIMENSION
Metaphysics is the branch of philosophy that studies the fundamental nature of reality, the first principles of being, identity and change, space and time, causality, necessity, and possibility.
Channeling is the process by which a person becomes a conduit for a deceased person, as someone from an ancient culture, who imparts information about a previous life.
- UNIFYD: UNIFYD is more than just a social media platform. It is a movement. A movement to put the power back into the hands of the people.
- Earth 11:11
- Kryon: Kryon is a loving, angelic entity channeled by Lee Carroll, the original Kryon channel.
- Bashar: Bashar is a non-physical being who speaks through the channel Darryl Anka.
- The Crimson Circle: Crimson Circle is a connecting point for humans who are allowing their enlightenment in this lifetime.
- Interviews with ED:
- Initiation, Journey to the Origins of the Universe (Gaia)
- Achieving Oneness
- Abraham Hicks: Abraham has described themselves as “a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension”
AUTHORS & TEACHERS
- The I AM Discourses of St. Germaine
- Ra, The Law of One
- Joseph Murphy: Joseph Denis Murphy was an Irish author and New Thought minister, ordained in Divine Science and Religious Science.
- Alan Watts: Alan Wilson Watts was an English writer, speaker, and self-styled “philosophical entertainer”, known for interpreting and popularizing Indian and Chinese traditions of Buddhist, Taoist, and Hindu philosophy for a Western audience.
- Eckhart Tolle: Eckhart Tolle is a German-born spiritual teacher and self-help author who resides in Canada. He is best known as the author of The Power of Now and A New Earth.
- Joe Dispenza
- Deepak Chopra: Deepak Chopra is an Indian-born American author and alternative medicine advocate. A prominent figure in the New Age movement, his books and videos have made him one of the best-known and wealthiest figures in alternative medicine
- William Blake: William Blake was an English poet, painter, and printmaker. Largely unrecognized during his lifetime, Blake is now considered a seminal figure in the history of the poetry and visual art of the Romantic Age.
- Charles F. Haanel
- Carl Jung: Carl Gustav Jung was a Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst who founded analytical psychology. Jung’s work has been influential in the fields of psychiatry, anthropology, archaeology, literature, philosophy, psychology, and religious studies.
- Florence Scovel Shinn: Florence Scovel Shinn was an American artist and book illustrator who became a New Thought spiritual teacher and metaphysical writer in her middle years.
- Genevieve Behrend
- Ernest Holmes
- James Allen
- Napolean Hill: Oliver Napoleon Hill was an American self-help author. He is best known for his book Think and Grow Rich, which is among the 10 best-selling self-help books of all time. Hill’s works insisted that fervid expectations are essential to improving one’s life.
- Wallace Wattles
- William Walker Atkinson
- Rising Higher Meditation
- Jason Stephenson